Hiển thị kết quả từ 1 đến 6 / 6

Chủ đề: I have many questions

Tham gia
    12-05-2005
    Bài viết

I have many questions

Những câu này em làm có đúng cấu trúc kg? Em kg rành lắm...
    Decode Express will help you get result files soon, after 24h-48h from purchase day. Normal you get 3-5 days or early (depend by files quantity) to receive files. And you only pay it for onetime.
    Muốn nói: "giải mã từ file thứ 1 đến 50 thì giá là $5 cho mỗi file" viết thế này đúng kg?
    Decode 1th to 49th files, price is $05 USD each file
    Muốn nói: "Dịch vụ cộng thêm, chỉ cần mua 1 lần"
    Code:
    Add-in Service, pay onetime
    nói: "50th to 199th files " có đúng?

Cái này nữa:
    How to register this service?
    First go to Purchase page, you must complete request form and upload your files (recommend compress files with WinZip or WinRar). Click purchase button.
    We will receive your request and send you an email contain price list and link to checkout. You must click this link to complete Purchase.
    After received your payment, we will start our job.
    How long I receive my result files?
    You will receive your files by email after 3-5 days or early (depend by files quantity) from purchase day. You can register Decode Express service and you will get the result files after 24h-48h.
    Code:
    The interests of customers
    giúp em sửa lại với, làm website mà eng dở quá. Mai mốt lại cần giúp nữa

plz help me. I need help
    Được sửa bởi anata lúc 21:01 ngày 12-04-2006
    Quote Quote

Tham gia
    25-01-2006
    Bài viết
    Em không biết bản gốc nó thế nào nên có thể sẽ sai.

Decode Express will help you get result files soon, after 24h-48h from purchase day. Normal you get 3-5 days or early (depend by files quantity) to receive files. And you only pay it for onetime.
    Decode Express will help you get result files sooner, within 24h-48h of purchase day. Normally you have to wait 3-5 days or earlier (depend on number of files) to receive files. And you only need to pay for it once.

Decode 1th to 49th files, price is $05 USD each file
    Decode from the 1st to the 50th file, the price is $5 USD each/per file.

Add-in Service, pay onetime
    Additional service, pay only onetime.

How to register this service?
    First go to Purchase page, you must complete request form and upload your files (recommend compress files with WinZip or WinRar). Click purchase button.
    We will receive your request and send you an email contain price list and link to checkout. You must click this link to complete Purchase.
    After received your payment, we will start our job.
    How do I use this service?

First go to the Purchase page, you need to fill in the request form and upload your files (recommend compressed files with WinZip or WinRar), then click the "purchase" button.

We will receive your request and send you an email containing the price list and invoice. You must click on this link to complete the purchase.

We will start working after receiving our payment.

How long I receive my result files?
    You will receive your files by email after 3-5 days or early (depend by files quantity) from purchase day. You can register Decode Express service and you will get the result files after 24h-48h.
    Q: How long do I have to wait for my result files?

A: You will receive your files through email within 3-5 days or earlier (depend on number of files) of purchase day. You can also register Decode Express service and get the result files sooner (within 24-48 hours).

Hope this help.
    Được sửa bởi Pagan lúc 21:04 ngày 01-03-2006

Tham gia
    24-08-2004
    Bài viết
    Lần sau bạn đừng dùng code kiểu này để viết bài hỏi! Rất khó chịu. Khó nắm bắt thông tin.

Tham gia
    18-08-2005
    Bài viết
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 600 Posts
    Muốn nói từ 1 đến 49 file, MỸ sẽ nói là "the first 49 files" chớ không có nói là "1th to 49th files". Ví dụ :
    We will charge 50 cents each for the first 50 items (files, nut, bolts, books, etc.)

Tham gia
    11-07-2003
    Bài viết
    my friend,here's a piece of advice! never ever start a sentence with an "and".

Tham gia
    25-03-2006
    Bài viết
    What about this? "How are you?" - "Fine. And you?" Just kidding.